Benefits Of Hosting A Bin
Hosting a bin is a great way to support your community, local economy and share your commitment to sustainability with your customers and neighbors.
- Clothing & textile recycling encourages the development of additional markets.
- Clothing & textile recycling results in less pollution and energy savings.
- Savings on energy consumption when processing.
- Less effluent.
- Clothing & textile recycling reduces the need for landfill space.
- Clothing & textile recycling reduces pressure on virgin resources.
- Reduction of demand for dyes and fixing agents.
Who We Serve
5 Sq ft Program
Stand Alone Business
On Demand Pick-up
How We Serve
As a national recycling company, founded on the belief that waste has value. Our mission is to help our community and other businesses recycle more and landfill less.
To provide honest and reliable recycling services, efficient operations and win-win relationship.
We have a long record of quality maintenance routines to keep our bin locations free of trash and respond to maintenance requests within 24 hours.
Know what our customers think
Thank you again for the quality service and the checks are not bad either. Doing a great job with our environment as well as the disadvantaged of the world.
Doug Slusarski Director of Building and Grounds, Catholic Community of St. Jude
What Our Clients Say
Truly it was a great journey, and in it I met with many, whom to know was to love; but whom never could I see again; for life has not space enough; and each must do his duty to the security and well-being of the Redoubt. Yet, for all that I have set down, we travelled much, always; but there were so many millions, and so few years.
CEO of the Company Sharon C. Lint
LET'S GET STARTED!
Ready to take it a step further? Let’s start talking about how you can turn textiles into your passive income and help the environment by hosting a Drop-off Bin.